1 Tik Tok faces crisis again On December 22, local time, U.S. President-elect Trump said in a speech in Phoenix, the capital of Arizona that he supports TikTok continuing to operate in the United States for a period of time. This is one of Trump's strongest signals so far against TikTok's withdrawal from the U.S. market . Since the beginning of December, the ban on Tik Tok has been pushed to the forefront again. Tik Tok has once again appeared in the careers of many sellers due to negative news. However, a series of actions by Tik Tok and its supporters have brought the situation back to a stable state. On December 6, the U.S. federal court ruled to reject TikTok's appeal and upheld the original judgment, still requiring TikTok's U.S. business to be separated from ByteDance. TikTok responded immediately and urgently submitted an application to the U.S. Supreme Court, continuing to request the court to intervene and suspend the implementation of the "no sell or ban" bill. At the same time, the matter has seen its first turning point. The incoming US President Trump met with CEO Zhou Shouzi at Mar-a-Lago, trying to support Tik Tok in this matter. Then, the second turning point came. On December 18, local time, the U.S. Supreme Court announced that it would quickly hear whether the U.S. government's forced sale order against the short video social media platform TikTok violates the Constitution . The Supreme Court has scheduled a debate on the case on January 10 next year, and it is not clear how long it will take to make a ruling. Subsequently, TikTok posted on its official social media that it was satisfied with the Supreme Court's order to hear the TikTok ban case. Although it was only a small victory, it was important for Tik Tok. Then on December 22, Trump made his statement even clearer. He said that during his presidential campaign, videos posted on TikTok received billions of views. 1 Employee: What should I do? Cross-border also collected some comments from Tik Tok internal staff. They said: When the ban first appeared at the beginning of the year, the company was indeed in a tense atmosphere, but now they are not too worried. There is no impact at all. Tik Tok is still recruiting as planned and the company is very confident about this matter. At the same time, Tik Tok's advantages are obvious to all. Whether it is traffic or the performance of this Black Friday, it makes many sellers on other platforms jealous. When the incident happened at the beginning of the month, many Tik Tok sellers and sellers who were waiting to see asked about the future of Tik Tok. At that time, Cross-border gave an optimistic response, so everyone can rest assured. Tik Tok is still one of the best choices for everyone to operate on multiple platforms in the future. |
<span data-docs-delta="[[20,"获悉,根据奢侈品时尚数字平...
OVO is a digital payment service based in Jakarta,...
Recently, sellers have revealed that their produc...
<span data-shimo-docs="[[20,"获悉,据外媒报道,1月19...
It is learned that according to the latest market ...
It is learned that on September 26, the US retail ...
Chenny My C position Every industry has its own wa...
I have just finished the main work of the fourth ...
▶ Video account attention cross-border navigation ...
Amazon's work status at the end of the year A...
Inflation and the news that retail sales in May fe...
1. The first page is the cover, which is the brand...
It is learned that according to the latest survey ...
Recently, an overseas data agency released news th...
Last Friday we reported that Amazon had submitted...